- Behind the Bell w/Renaud
- Closing Bell
- Business Insider | Cybersecurity company Tenable shoots up 31.5% to a $2.7 billion market cap on its first day of trading — here’s what the CEO said about it
- WSJ Pro Venture Capital | Tenable Soars 36% Following Security IPO
- Cheddar TV | Tenable Goes Public and Plans to Continue Protecting Privacy
- Dark Reading | Tenable Prices IPO, Raises $250 Million
- CNBC | Tenable soars on IPO, CEO explains why they’re public
- SecurityWeek | Tenable Soars on IPO Day
- CNBC | Cybersecurity firm Tenable jumps 40 percent on first day of trading
- Baltimore Sun | Columbia cybersecurity firm Tenable to go public Thursday
- Washington Business Journal | It’s IPO day for Tenable. It has boosted its introductory price again.
- Marketwatch | Tenable Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Axios | Pro Rata newsletter inclusion under Public Offerings
Cyber Exposure – The New Critical Risk Metric for your Business
What is Driving the Need to Manage & Understand Cyber Risk?