Nessus 5.2.5 Is Available for Download
Nessus 5.2.5 is now available for download. This new release fixes the following issues:
- A possible deadlock occurring under certain conditions at the end of the scan has been corrected
- Reduced the overall memory usage by using a different memory allocator (Linux only)
- A memory leak in webmirror has been corrected
- Fixes an issue occurring when scanning for IPv6 targets on the same local subnet (Linux)
- Fixes the cross-references in the /plugins/description API
- Switched the default plugin database to "low memory usage" (qdb_mem_usage=low) on new installations
You may download the new release from the Tenable Support Portal or the Nessus Download page.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.