Nessus 5.2.5 Is Available for Download
Nessus 5.2.5 is now available for download. This new release fixes the following issues:
- A possible deadlock occurring under certain conditions at the end of the scan has been corrected
- Reduced the overall memory usage by using a different memory allocator (Linux only)
- A memory leak in webmirror has been corrected
- Fixes an issue occurring when scanning for IPv6 targets on the same local subnet (Linux)
- Fixes the cross-references in the /plugins/description API
- Switched the default plugin database to "low memory usage" (qdb_mem_usage=low) on new installations
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.