Gartner: Seven Imperatives to Adopt a CARTA Strategic Approach
Chart your course to the future of information security with Gartner’s “continuous adaptive risk and trust assessment” (CARTA) as your guide.
According to Gartner, over the next decade, we will “need security infrastructure and security decisions to become continuous and adaptive — enabling real-time decisions that balance risk, trust and opportunity at the speed of digital business.” This highlights a need for security and risk management leaders to embrace a strategic approach where security is adaptive, everywhere, all the time. Gartner calls this strategic approach "continuous adaptive risk and trust assessment," or CARTA.
By reading “Seven Imperatives to Adopt a CARTA Strategic Approach,” you will gain insight into CARTA and better understand the people, process and technical changes it calls for, including:
- Replacing one-time security gates with adaptive, context-aware security platforms.
- Continuously discovering, monitoring, assessing and prioritizing risk and trust — reactively and proactively.
- Performing risk and trust assessments early in digital business initiatives, including development.
- Instrumenting for comprehensive, full-stack visibility, including sensitive data handling.
- Using analytics, AI, automation, and orchestration to detect faster and risk prioritize responses.
Register today to receive your complimentary copy of the report.
Source: Seven Imperatives to Adopt a CARTA Strategic Approach, Neil MacDonald, April 10, 2018.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.