Tenable works with a number of customers in the higher-education sector. These institutions share a number of common challenges. Of these, five rise to the top and provide the basis for this industry brief, developed for Tenable by Tech Target. Titled, “Addressing the Top 5 Security Challenges of Higher Education,” the paper highlights and offers solutions for the following challenges:
- The clash between a culture of sharing and the need security
- Avoiding the pitfalls of "hostile" dorm networks
- Satisfying all those compliance demands
- Maintaining visibility across segmentation
- Achieving security effectiveness with limited resources
If you’re an IT security professional working for a college of university, we encourage you to download a copy and share it with colleagues at your institution.