Preventing Future Flare-Ups – Join Jack Daniel and Carlos Perez for Heartbleed Déjà Vu
April 24, 2014
When it comes to the Heartbleed bug, Yogi Berra got it right – it’s like déjà vu all over again. Even before all the patching is done – and it’s not – we’re confident Heartbleed will return for a comeback.
So, before you get too comfy, join Tenable’s Jack Daniel, Technical Product Manager and Carlos Perez, Director of Reverse Engineering at 11 am EDT on Thursday, April 24 for a calm and thoughtful discussion that will:
- Help you prevent future Heartbleed flare-ups (yeah, that’ll be heartburn), and
- Make sure you’re ready for vulnerability management déjà vu – that’s whatever badass bug comes next
The agenda: Jack and Carlos will explore the topics below and answer all your questions they can in 30 minutes:
- Keep looking – you’ve still got unpatched systems (don’t you?) and who knows when all the inventoried systems you might buy or deploy will get patched.
- Look carefully – how can you avoid harm, false negatives, false positives and other detection problems.
- Automation – you can improve the effectiveness of your vulnerability management programs, while reducing complexity, effort and cost with smart automation.
- The Tenable Difference – we delivered the first, fastest, and most accurate Heartbleed scanner available. Learn more about how our platform really helps you improve the effectiveness of your security ops.