This hands-on instructor led course provides security analysts with the skills and knowledge necessary to discover and report relevant information using the complete suite of Tenable Network Security products. Participants will learn to initiate active scans, evaluate vulnerabilities, monitor system compliance, analyze event trends and anomalies, and customize reports to detail their findings. These techniques are intended to facilitate an organization's information assurance efforts through implementation of the Unified Security Monitoring strategy.
IT Security Analysts that currently (or plan to) use Tenable SecurityCenter to perform security monitoring and vulnerability scanning of their networks.
- Introduction to Tenable's Unified Security Monitoring Approach
- Using Tenable's Online Resources
- Understanding Event, Vulnerability and Compliance Data
- The SecurityCenter User Interface
- Vulnerability and Compliance Scan Automation
- Data Analysis and Queries
- Workflow - Alerting and Ticketing
- The SecurityCenter Dashboard
- Custom Reporting
This course provides security professionals with the necessary information to prepare for the Tenable Certified Security Analyst (TCSA) exam.
- Students should possess a basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, operating systems security and common client/server applications.
- Tenable has notified (ISC)² of our training and you may receive CPE credits for any security related training whether by an institution or vendor.
- If you cancel your order, there will be a restocking fee. Please contact us at email@example.com to determine the fee.
- Training classes must be taken within 6 months of purchase.
Students should posse a basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, operating systems security and common client/server applications.
Tenable SecurityCenter users that wish to get more advanced knowledge on creating custom scan policies and .audit policies should also attend Tenable Nessus Vulnerability & Compliance Auditing.
Training Location and Time
Classroom Training is offered in our Columbia, Maryland training facility from 9 am to 5 pm EST and class size is limited to 12 students. Virtual Training is offered via WebEx and is delivered during Tenable normal business hours and virtual class size is limited to 12 students (9 am to 5 pm EST).
Please contact a Tenable Network Security sales representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the class has been ordered, you will be contacted by a Tenable training representative to schedule your class and answer any additional questions you may have.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.