This course is designed to prepare system administrators of the Tenable Unified Security Monitoring solution to optimally plan and deliver a physical deployment of the Tenable Unified Security Monitoring components. This hands-on instructor led course allows administrators to walk through a physical deployment in a lab environment while receiving detailed explanations of the technologies involved with each component. This includes command line installation and both command line and GUI configuration of Tenable SecurityCenter , Tenable Nessus, the Tenable Log Correlation Engine (LCE) and the Tenable Passive Vulnerability Scanner (PVS).
IT Security Administrators that currently (or plan to) deploy and maintain Tenable's Enterprise security products (SecurityCenter, Log Correlation Engine, Passive Vulnerability Scanner and Nessus) within their organization.
- Introduction to Tenable's Unified Security Monitoring Approach
- Pre-installation Planning
- Software Installation
- Organizational Planning and Data Management
- SecurityCenter User Interface
- Scan Zones
- Maintenance and Upgrades
This course provides security professionals with the necessary information to prepare for the Tenable Certified Product Administrator (TCPA) exam.
- Students should have experience with Unix/Linux command line administration and common TCP/IP network protocols.
- Tenable has notified (ISC)² of our training and you may receive CPE credits for any security related training whether by an institution or vendor.
- If you cancel your order, there will be a restocking fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the fee.
- Training classes must be taken within 6 months of purchase.
Students should possess a basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, operating systems security and common client/server applications.
Training Location and Time
Classroom Training is offered in our Columbia, Maryland training facility from 9 am to 5 pm EST and class size is limited to 12 students. Virtual Training is offered via WebEx and is delivered during Tenable normal business hours and virtual class size is limited to 12 students (9 am to 5 pm EST).
Please contact us to purchase training. Once the class has been ordered, you will be contacted by a Tenable training representative to schedule your class and answer any additional questions you may have.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.