This self-paced course provides security professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to utilize the features of Tenable's Nessus Enterprise Cloud hosted vulnerability management platform. These features include quarterly external scans for PCI ASV validation, using Tenable's PCI ASV scan submission portal, performing external and internal scans, configuring the sharing permissions of scan policies, scan schedules, scan results, and secondary scanners. Additionally, students will learn how to configure secondary scanners for internal scanning.
- IT security analysts, security consultants, or auditors who wish to become familiar with Tenable's cloud based vulnerability management platform
- Organizations subject to performing quarterly external network scans for compliance with PCI requirements
- Purchase & Activation
- Quarterly external scans for PCI ASV
- Submission process for PCI ASV results
- User Management
- Sharing Resources
- Multi-Scanner Usage
Students should be familiar with Nessus' basic functionality. Completing the other courses on Nessus is beneficial but not required. Knowledge of the topics covered in the Nessus Fundamentals course is assumed.
- This course is credited with 1 hour of security e-learning. A course completion certificate is issued at the end of the course. If you intend to apply this course towards CPE credits, you should secure the certificate of completion. Remember that the governing certification body (ISC2, SANS, PCI DSS, …) determines the amount of CPE credits awarded.
- If you cancel your order, there will be a restocking fee. Please contact us to determine the fee.
- On demand training must be registered within 6 months of purchase and completed within 90 days of registration.
- View the detailed course requirements.
Training Location and Time
Tenable's on demand training courses provide a self-paced learning environment in which students can hear a course lecture, view demo videos, and complete exercises in a hands-on lab environment from the comfort of their own home or office, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This delivery method is ideal for the busy security or compliance professional who needs to quickly improve their skills without a large investment.