Today, Tenable announced the availability of a new edition of SecurityCenter, called Continuous View.
This edition of SecurityCenter uniquely encompasses both scanning and monitoring, with the inclusion of Tenable's Passive Vulnerability Scanner (PVS). That makes SecurityCenter Continuous View uniquely capable of addressing vulnerability, configuration, and compliance management requirements for emerging technologies like mobile devices, cloud-based services, social applications, and virtual systems.
The flexible licensing approach provided by SecurityCenter Continuous View allows enterprise customers to deploy PVS in much the same way as they do with Nessus within SecurityCenter, pretty much as many as needed.
Existing SecurityCenter customers can upgrade to a ContinuousView license and begin to enjoy the benefits of continuous monitoring with PVS. These include:
- Real-time identification of server and client vulnerabilities
- Identification of mobile devices and their vulnerabilities
- Passive discovery of all internal and external web servers and databases
- Identification of trust and communication paths
- Passive monitoring of virtual environments