Find threats. Learn. Strengthen your security.
Have you been breached? It’s a simple question. Can you answer it with confidence? Even with security tools and experienced staff in place, it’s still difficult to detect threats. Without comprehensive and continuous visibility across all of the platforms and devices in your environment, you can’t be sure that you aren’t already breached. But visibility isn’t enough. You also need context in order to make sense of the mountain of security data you have and ensure you take action on the events that matter most.
Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View™ (SecurityCenter CV™) enables you to quickly take the right steps to proactively address compromises before they become breaches.
SecurityCenter CV collects state and activity data from across your environment and automatically creates a baseline of what is normal. It correlates indicators, detected anomalies, and other security events to chain potentially suspicious activities together from across your environment, uncovering complex, advanced threat conditions from commonly collected events and data.
SecurityCenter CV also continuously collects indicators of compromise (IOCs) from leading commercial threat intelligence vendors that enable you to identify emerging threats in near real-time without any additional licensing costs.
Get the Solution Story
Find the threats
Learn how Tenable SecurityCenter CV helps you find the threats and learn from them.
“Sometimes an emerging threat is found only through the triage of multiple security events; one example is the VENOM bug, discovered through log correlation and credential scanning.”Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award – Continuous Network Monitoring
Proactively Find Threats and Take Action to Strengthen Your Security
SecurityCenter Continuous View (SecurityCenter CV) collects data from multiple sensors to provide advanced analysis of vulnerability, threat, network traffic and event information and deliver a continuous view of IT security across your environment. It enables you to proactively hunt for threats and make the changes you need to protect your organization.
- Comprehensive visibility: Obtain a complete view into your environment by using multiple data collection technologies, including active scanning, passive scanning, intelligent connectors, agents, and host activity data.
- Threat intelligence: Get critical context by leveraging threat intelligence from leading commercial vendors, without additional licensing and configuration costs, so you can identify threats in near real time.
- Indicator correlations: Chain potentially suspicious events together by analyzing commonly collected data to uncover complex or advanced threat conditions.
- Triggered alerting: When a potential compromise occurs, immediately notify the security team so they can quickly investigate.
- Dashboards and reports: Utilize a curated library of interactive dashboards and reports, updated daily, to view security information in an actionable format to speed malware hunting and kill chain disruption.