Institutions of higher education have a particular challenge maintaining security and visibility into network activity. Thousands of people access campus networks every day, using both campus computers and personal devices.
Educational institutions need to manage IT security and auditing processes efficiently. Manually sifting through log data and different silos of security events is not a sustainable solution.
Tenable's solutions enable educational institutions to reduce costs, streamline compliance reporting, and improve security through automation and integration with existing software and systems.
By implementing the SecurityCenter platform, Tenable can address the unique needs for security and compliance across campus networks:
- Reduce time and expense of auditing and complying with regulations and mandates, including PCI, HIPAA, and FERPA
- Quickly and easily identify misconfigured machines, unpatched vulnerabilities, and other security risks
- Identify unmanaged mobile devices in real-time as they connect to the network and proactively assess their risk
- Improve security posture by automating log collection and creating a central repository for log analysis
- Analyze aggregated logs to monitor, correlate, and identify abnormal system events in real-time
- Increase visibility and responsiveness with a single console for analysis and automated alerting
- Save hundreds of hours annually by proactively managing network updates, modifications, and security vulnerabilities
- Achieve a complete, university-wide view of all network and security activity
Save up to $1,200 on product, training, and certification bundles.Buy Now
Compare SecurityCenter Editions
See what version of SecurityCenter is right for you.Compare
Schedule an enterprise evaluation of SecurityCenter to see your security and compliance information in a new way.Contact Us