SecurityCenter™ 4.7 dramatically cuts time and expertise required to identify and respond to vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, advanced threats, and compliance violations.
Key features include:
- Security "app store" with direct access to hundreds of advanced analytics.
- Automatic delivery of new and updated analytics including pre-built dashboards, reports, and asset templates.
- New and simpler framework for creating and updating dashboards and reports.
- Extends mobile device coverage to track mobile device types, users, and vulnerabilities through active, passive scanning and MDM integration.
- Remediation report summarizing vulnerabilities, most effective remediations, and as well as time to remediate.
- Supports SCAP 1.2. Users can upload and download SCAP files for use in scan jobs.
- Accept and recast risk rules to suit your specific needs.
To try out the new features in this release, evaluate or upgrade to SecurityCenter 4.7 today.Upgrade to 4.7
Security "App Store"
- New analytics are automatically delivered as they are developed by Tenable researchers.
- Searchable catalog provides easy access to analysts and auditors.
- Components including dashboards, reports, dynamic asset list templates can be easily customized.
- Eliminates need for custom tools or developing in-house scripts. No need to push to 3rd party event management tools. No need to manually download new dashboards and reports from a website.
- Simpler dashboard creation process with a new wizard and simpler workflow allows you to select the right dashboards or create custom views for reviewing analytics of importance to your teams
- Tenable automatically delivers updated dashboards, dashboard components, and templates via the security "app store" without the need to manually download
- Pre-configured groups, keyword searching, and context-based filtering eases selection of appropriate dashboards
- Similar to dashboards, a redesigned report creation process is available.
- Use Tenable supplied templates or create your own custom reports to suit your needs.
- Use prebuilt report templates or create a custom report with pluggable components most suitable for your teams.
- Pre-configured groups, keyword searching, and context-based filtering.
- Security "app store" provides direct access to library of pre-built reports, new reports, and pluggable components as developed by Tenable researchers.
Create reports from dashboards
- Users can now export dashboards to create a report
- You can view and choose the right dashboard details and components. Then, convert the final dashboard to a report
- Share the report with key teams or personnel in your organization
- Offers extreme flexibility not found in other solutions
Asset template update/addition
- Pre-built and dynamic asset templates are automatically delivered by Tenable
- Can be used to expedite creation of policies, dashboards, and reports
- New asset templates can be updated and added to by Tenable and immediately available via the security "app store"
- With dynamic asset discovery provided by SecurityCenter, this capability offers most flexible and extensible asset management system in the market
Mobile Device Auditing
- Identifies mobile devices and performs vulnerability analysis and reporting
- Integration with MDMs extends visibility by extracting mobile vulnerability information for devices connected to Apple Profile Manager, Microsoft ActiveSync, and Good for Enterprise.
- Allows tracking of mobile users, mobile device types, and mobile vulnerabilities - not just IP addresses
- Patented passive monitoring capability allows 100% discovery of mobile devices connecting to your network and accessing your data – not possible with periodic scanning alone
Remediation Summary Tool
- Identifies remediated vulnerabilities & risk reduction as well as track time to remediation
- Considers all vulnerabilities currently being filtered on and then ranks by superseding patch
- It does this dynamically such that for each unique patch, the rolling count of affected hosts, remediated CVEs and remediated vulnerabilities is reported on
- Identifies vulnerabilities remediated, risk reduced, MS Bulletins remediated, CVEs remediated, and number of hosts affected
- SCAP files can be downloaded from NIST SCAP website and uploaded to SecurityCenter for use in scan jobs
- User can download the raw OVAL/XCCDF results files after a scan completes or upload OVAL/XCCDF audit files as a new type and run a scan with OVAL/XCCDF files exactly like current audit files and browse the results
- Supports filtering on an OVAL/XCCDF audit file
- User can manage accepted or re-casted rules
- Create a report from scan results using a template
- Blackout window will stop running scans during the blackout time period. Rollover will allow restart after 24 hours. This extends current ability to prevent new scans from starting.