October 15, 2007
Tenable Network Security is proud to announce the availability of the GA (general availability) version of NessusClient 3. NessusClient is a new graphical user interface which is unified across Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. The key features of this product are:
- Real-time results. No need to wait until the end of a scan to start analyzing the findings of Nessus
- Document based. Save your policies, scan results and scan targets into a single file
- New XML based report format. The new '.nessus' file format saves into a single XML file your scan policies, scan targets and scan results
- Multiple connections. NessusClient can connect to several scanners at the same time
- Consistent interface. The same interface exists on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
Tenable™, Inc. is the Cyber Exposure company. Over 23,000 organizations of all sizes around the globe rely on Tenable to manage and measure their modern attack surface to accurately understand and reduce cyber risk. As the creator of Nessus®, Tenable built its platform from the ground up to deeply understand assets, networks and vulnerabilities, extending this knowledge and expertise into Tenable.io™ to deliver the world’s first platform to provide live visibility into any asset on any computing platform. Tenable customers include more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, large government agencies and mid-sized organizations across the private and public sectors. Learn more at tenable.com.