June 28, 2007
Tenable Network Security, Inc. is proud to announce the availability of NessusClient 3.0.0 beta1. NessusClient 3 is a completely redesigned GUI for the Nessus server, which offers the same experience for Windows and Linux Mac OS X users have been experiencing for several months.
Its key features are the following:
- Real-time results. No need to wait until the end of a scan to start analyzing the findings of Nessus
- Document based. Save your policies, scan results and scan targets into a single file
- New file format. The new '.nessus' file format (which is XML based) saves into a single file your scan policies, scan targets and scan results
- Multiple connections. NessusClient can connect to several scanners at the same time
- Consistent interface. The same interface exists on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux
Tenable transforms security technology for the business needs of tomorrow through comprehensive solutions that provide continuous visibility and critical context, enabling decisive actions to protect your organization. Tenable eliminates blind spots, prioritizes threats, and reduces exposure and loss. With more than one million users and more than 21,000 customers worldwide, organizations trust Tenable for proven security innovation. Tenable customers range from Fortune Global 500 companies, to the global public sector, to mid-sized enterprises in all sectors, including finance, government, healthcare, higher education, retail and energy. Transform security with Tenable, the creators of Nessus and leaders in continuous monitoring, by visiting tenable.com.
(410) 872-0555 x1559