This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
- Update to version neutron-2013.2.4.dev84.gbe0c1d1 :
- Fix get_vif_port_by_id to only return relevant ports
- Update to version neutron-2013.2.4.dev82.gd1a9a9d :
- LBaaS add missing rootwrap filter for route
- NVP plugin:fix delete sec group when backend is out of
- Kill 'Skipping unknown group key: firewall_driver' log
- Update to version neutron-2013.2.4.dev76.g0397e59 :
- Added missing plugin .ini files to setup.cfg
- Update to version neutron-2013.2.4.dev75.g1859a5a :
- OVS lib defer apply doesn't handle concurrency
- Fixed floating IP logic in PLUMgrid plugin
- tests/unit: Initialize core plugin in TestL3GwModeMixin
- Update to version neutron-2013.2.4.dev69.ge5fed48 :
- Install SNAT rules for ipv4 only
- Update to version neutron-2013.2.4.dev68.ge075c5f :
- Optionally delete namespaces when they are no longer
- Update to version neutron-2013.2.4.dev66.g208667b :
- l2-population : send flooding entries when the last port
- l2-population/lb/vxlan : ip neigh add command failed
- Update to version neutron-2013.2.4.dev62.g93a43a6 :
- Fixes the Hyper-V agent individual ports metrics
- Update to version neutron-2013.2.4.dev60.ge312dc7 :
See also :
Update the affected - Update to version neutron-2013.2.4.dev84.gbe0c1d1 packages.
Risk factor :
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 77318 ()
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.