This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host is missing a vendor-supplied patch.
The remote host is running a version of FireEye Operating System
(FEOS) that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- FEOS is affected by a command injection vulnerability
that can be exploited by authenticated users to run
arbitrary shell commands on the underlying operating
- FEOS is affected by multiple unspecified
vulnerabilities, including a remote command injection
vulnerability that potentially allows unauthenticated
attackers to execute arbitrary shell commands as 'root'
on the underlying operating system.
- An error exists in the function 'ssl3_read_bytes'
that could allow data to be injected into other
sessions or allow denial of service attacks. Note
this issue is only exploitable if
'SSL_MODE_RELEASE_BUFFERS' is enabled. (CVE-2010-5298)
- An error exists in the function 'do_ssl3_write' that
could allow a NULL pointer to be dereferenced leading
to denial of service attacks. Note this issue is
exploitable only if 'SSL_MODE_RELEASE_BUFFERS' is
- An error exists related to DTLS handshake handling that
could lead to denial of service attacks. Note this
issue only affects OpenSSL when used as a DTLS client.
- An unspecified error exists that could allow an
attacker to cause usage of weak keying material
leading to simplified man-in-the-middle attacks.
- An unspecified error exists related to anonymous ECDH
cipher suites that could allow denial of service
attacks. Note this issue only affects OpenSSL TLS
See also :
Apply the relevant patch referenced in the vendor advisory.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.7
Public Exploit Available : true