How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is
a version prior to 35.0.1916.114. It is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'styles' and
'SVG' handling. (CVE-2014-1743, CVE-2014-1745)
- An integer overflow error exists related to audio
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to media
- A user-input validation error exists related to
handling local MHTML files. (CVE-2014-1747)
- An unspecified error exists related to the scrollbar
that could allow UI spoofing. (CVE-2014-1748)
- Various unspecified errors. (CVE-2014-1749)
- An integer underflow error exists related to the V8
- An error exists related to the 'Blink' 'SpeechInput'
feature that could allow click-jacking and information
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead
relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 35.0.1916.114 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 74123 ()
Bugtraq ID: 6751767582
CVE ID: CVE-2014-1743CVE-2014-1744CVE-2014-1745CVE-2014-1746CVE-2014-1747CVE-2014-1748CVE-2014-1749CVE-2014-3152CVE-2014-3803
Upgrade to Nessus Professional today!
Start your free Nessus Cloud trial now!
Begin Free Trial
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.