This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is
a version prior to 34.0.1847.131. It is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- A buffer overflow error exists related to the included
version of Flash Player. (CVE-2014-0515)
- Type confusion errors exist related to the V8
- A use-after-free error exists related to speech
recognition processing. (CVE-2014-1732)
- An error exists related to compiling in 'Seccomp-BPF'.
- Various, unspecified errors exist. (CVE-2014-1734)
- Various, unspecified errors exist related to the V8
- An integer overflow error exists related to the V8
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead
relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 34.0.1847.131 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : true