How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is
a version prior to 34.0.1847.131. It is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- A buffer overflow error exists related to the included
version of Flash Player. (CVE-2014-0515)
- Type confusion errors exist related to the V8
- A use-after-free error exists related to speech
recognition processing. (CVE-2014-1732)
- An error exists related to compiling in 'Seccomp-BPF'.
- Various, unspecified errors exist. (CVE-2014-1734)
- Various, unspecified errors exist related to the V8
- An integer overflow error exists related to the V8
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead
relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 34.0.1847.131 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 73711 ()
Bugtraq ID: 6708267092
CVE ID: CVE-2014-0515CVE-2014-1730CVE-2014-1731CVE-2014-1732CVE-2014-1733CVE-2014-1734CVE-2014-1735CVE-2014-1736
Upgrade to Nessus Professional today!
Start your free Nessus Cloud trial now!
Begin Free Trial
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.