This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote device is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
The remote Citrix NetScaler version is affected by multiple
- A denial of service vulnerability in the VM Virtual
Machine Daemon. Please note that this particular
vulnerability does not apply to Citrix NetScaler 10.1.
- A denial of service vulnerability in the Application
Delivery Controller RADIUS authentication.
- An authenticated denial of service in the SNMP
- An unspecified authentication disclosure in the
Application Delivery Controller. (CVE-2013-6940)
- An unspecified shell breakout in the Application
Delivery Controller firmware. (CVE-2013-6941)
- An unspecified LDAP username injection vulnerability
in the Application Delivery Controller.
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability in the AAA TM
vServer user interface. (CVE-2013-6944)
See also :
Upgrade to Citrix NetScaler 10.1-118.7 / 10.0-77.5 / 9.3-64.4 or
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.7
Public Exploit Available : false