How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote device is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
The remote Citrix NetScaler version is affected by multiple
- A denial of service vulnerability in the VM Virtual
Machine Daemon. Please note that this particular
vulnerability does not apply to Citrix NetScaler 10.1.
- A denial of service vulnerability in the Application
Delivery Controller RADIUS authentication.
- An authenticated denial of service in the SNMP
- An unspecified authentication disclosure in the
Application Delivery Controller. (CVE-2013-6940)
- An unspecified shell breakout in the Application
Delivery Controller firmware. (CVE-2013-6941)
- An unspecified LDAP username injection vulnerability
in the Application Delivery Controller.
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability in the AAA TM
vServer user interface. (CVE-2013-6944)
See also :
Upgrade to Citrix NetScaler 10.1-118.7 / 10.0-77.5 / 9.3-64.4 or
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.7
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 73205 ()
Bugtraq ID: 5325566008660106601366014660186602066043
CVE ID: CVE-2012-2141CVE-2013-6938CVE-2013-6939CVE-2013-6940CVE-2013-6941CVE-2013-6942CVE-2013-6943CVE-2013-6944
Upgrade to Nessus Professional today!
Start your free Nessus Cloud trial now!
Begin Free Trial
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.