This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
19 vulnerabilities fixed in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2013-6663: Use-after-free in svg images. Credit to
Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  High CVE-2013-6664: Use-after-free in speech recognition.
Credit to Khalil Zhani.
-  High CVE-2013-6665: Heap buffer overflow in software
rendering. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  Medium CVE-2013-6666: Chrome allows requests in flash
header request. Credit to netfuzzerr.
-  CVE-2013-6667: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
- [343964, 344186, 347909] CVE-2013-6668: Multiple vulnerabilities in
V8 fixed in version 188.8.131.52.
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5