This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
19 vulnerabilities fixed in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2013-6663: Use-after-free in svg images. Credit to
Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  High CVE-2013-6664: Use-after-free in speech recognition.
Credit to Khalil Zhani.
-  High CVE-2013-6665: Heap buffer overflow in software
rendering. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  Medium CVE-2013-6666: Chrome allows requests in flash
header request. Credit to netfuzzerr.
-  CVE-2013-6667: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
- [343964, 344186, 347909] CVE-2013-6668: Multiple vulnerabilities in
V8 fixed in version 184.108.40.206.
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 72850 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2013-6663CVE-2013-6664CVE-2013-6665CVE-2013-6666CVE-2013-6667CVE-2013-6668
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.