How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 11 host is missing a security update.
openssl-certs was updated with the current certificate data available
- Updated certificates to revision 1.95 Distrust a sub-ca
that issued google.com certificates. 'Distrusted AC DG
Tresor SSL'. (bnc#854367)
Many CA updates from Mozilla :
server auth, code signing, email signing
t server auth, code signing, email signing
s_Root:188.8.131.52.0.1.crt server auth
0.crt removed code signing and server auth abilities
06.crt removed code signing and server auth abilities
- new: D-TRUST_Root_Class_3_CA_2_2009:184.108.40.206.243.crt
- new: D-TRUST_Root_Class_3_CA_2_EV_2009:220.127.116.11.244.crt
- new: PSCProcert:2.1.11.crt server auth, code signing,
.18.104.22.168.24.103.182.crt server auth, code signing,
22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.88.crt server auth, code
188.8.131.52.228.108.244.crt removed all abilities
crt server auth, code signing
- changed: TWCA_Root_Certification_Authority:2.1.1.crt
added code signing ability
- new 'EE Certification Centre Root CA'
- new 'T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 3'
- revoke mis-issued intermediate CAs from TURKTRUST.
See also :
Apply SAT patch number 8681 / 8682 as appropriate.
Risk factor :
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 71836 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & more
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.