This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is
a version prior to 31.0.1650.63. It is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- An error exists related to session fixation, the sync
process and HTTP 302 redirects. (CVE-2013-6634)
- A use-after-free error exists related to the editing
- An error exists related to modal dialogs that could
allow address spoofing. (CVE-2013-6636)
- Various unspecified errors exist having unspecified
- An out-of-bounds read error, an out-of-bounds write
error and a buffer overflow error exist in the v8
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 31.0.1650.63 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 71228 ()
Bugtraq ID: 64078
CVE ID: CVE-2013-6634CVE-2013-6635CVE-2013-6636CVE-2013-6637CVE-2013-6638CVE-2013-6639CVE-2013-6640
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.