This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- SECURITY: Fix extension detection with 2 .'s
- SECURITY: Support for the 'gettoken' parameter to
action=block and action=unblock, deprecated since
1.20, has been removed.
- SECURITY: Sanitize ResourceLoader exception messages
- Purge upstream caches when deleting file assets.
- Unit test suite now runs the AutoLoader tests. Also
fixed the autoloading entry for the
PageORMTableForTesting class though it had no impact.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected mediawiki package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true