This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- SECURITY: Fix extension detection with 2 .'s
- SECURITY: Support for the 'gettoken' parameter to
action=block and action=unblock, deprecated since
1.20, has been removed.
- SECURITY: Sanitize ResourceLoader exception messages
- Purge upstream caches when deleting file assets.
- Unit test suite now runs the AutoLoader tests. Also
fixed the autoloading entry for the
PageORMTableForTesting class though it had no impact.
See also :
Update the affected mediawiki package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 70050 ()
Bugtraq ID: 621946221562434
CVE ID: CVE-2013-4301CVE-2013-4302CVE-2013-4303
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.