This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote application server may be affected by multiple
IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0 before Fix Pack 7 appears to be
running on the remote host. It is, therefore, potentially affected by
the following vulnerabilities :
- A flaw exists related to Apache Ant and file
compression that could lead to denial of service
conditions. (CVE-2012-2098 / PM90088)
- The TLS protocol in the GSKIT component is vulnerable
to a plaintext recovery attack.
(CVE-2013-0169 / PM85211)
- A flaw exists relating to OAuth that could allow a
remote attacker to obtain someone else's credentials.
(CVE-2013-0597 / PM85834 / PM87131)
- A flaw exists relating to OpenJPA that is triggered
during deserialization, which could allow a remote
attacker to write to the file system and potentially
execute arbitrary code. Note the vendor states this
application is not directly affected by this flaw
however, this application does include the affected
version of OpenJPA. (CVE-2013-1768 / PM86780)
- An input validation flaw exists in the optional
'mod_rewrite' module in the included IBM HTTP Server
that could allow arbitrary command execution via
HTTP requests containing certain escape sequences.
(CVE-2013-1862 / PM87808)
- A flaw exists related to the optional 'mod_dav'
module in the included IBM HTTP Server that could
allow denial of service conditions.
(CVE-2013-1896 / PM89996)
- User-supplied input validation errors exist related to
the administrative console that could allow cross-site
(CVE-2013-2967 / PM78614, CVE-2013-4004 / PM81571,
CVE-2013-4005 / PM88208)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists related
to incorrect caching by the administrative console.
(CVE-2013-2976 / PM79992)
- A user-supplied input validation error exists that could
allow cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks to be
carried out. (CVE-2013-3029 / PM88746)
See also :
Apply Fix Pack 7 for version 8.0 (184.108.40.206) or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : true