This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Added support for 64-bit file offsets on 32-bit systems.
- Using tty for interactive input instead of regular
stdin. This is to allow feeding filenames via stdin in
future versions of fdupes without breaking interactive
- Fixed some typos in --help.
- Turned C++ style comments into C style comments.
- Update to latest upstream release. Package
- Added patch to fix security bugs BZ#865591 & 865592.
See also :
Update the affected fdupes package.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 69146 ()
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.