This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Added support for 64-bit file offsets on 32-bit systems.
- Using tty for interactive input instead of regular
stdin. This is to allow feeding filenames via stdin in
future versions of fdupes without breaking interactive
- Fixed some typos in --help.
- Turned C++ style comments into C style comments.
- Update to latest upstream release. Package
- Added patch to fix security bugs BZ#865591 & 865592.
See also :
Update the affected fdupes package.
Risk factor :