This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Added support for 64-bit file offsets on 32-bit systems.
- Using tty for interactive input instead of regular
stdin. This is to allow feeding filenames via stdin in
future versions of fdupes without breaking interactive
- Fixed some typos in --help.
- Turned C++ style comments into C style comments.
- Update to latest upstream release. Package
- Added patch to fix security bugs BZ#865591 & 865592.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected fdupes package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now