This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote web server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
According to the web server's banner, the version of HP System
Management Homepage (SMH) hosted on the remote web server is a version
prior to 184.108.40.206 and is, therefore, reportedly affected by the following
- An error exists in the SSLv3 and TLSv1.0
specification that could allow the BEAST attack.
- The utility 'apachectl' can receive a zero-length
directory name in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH via the 'envvars'
file. A local attacker with access to that utility
could exploit this to load a malicious Dynamic Shared
Object (DSO), leading to arbitrary code execution.
- Numerous, unspecified errors could allow remote denial
of service attacks. (CVE-2012-2110, CVE-2012-2329,
CVE-2012-2336, CVE-2013-2357, CVE-2013-2358,
- The fix for CVE-2012-1823 does not completely correct
the CGI query parameter vulnerability. Disclosure of
PHP source code and code execution are still possible.
Note that this vulnerability is exploitable only when
PHP is used in CGI-based configurations. Apache with
'mod_php' is not an exploitable configuration.
- Unspecified errors exist that could allow unauthorized
access. (CVE-2012-5217, CVE-2013-2355)
- Unspecified errors exist that could allow disclosure of
sensitive information. (CVE-2013-2356, CVE-2013-2363)
- An unspecified error exists that could allow cross-site
scripting attacks. (CVE-2013-2361)
- Unspecified errors exist that could allow a local
attacker to cause denial of service conditions.
- An as-yet unspecified vulnerability exists that could
cause a denial of service condition. (CVE-2013-4821)
See also :
Upgrade to HP System Management Homepage 220.127.116.11 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.1
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: Web Servers
Nessus Plugin ID: 69020 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2011-3389