This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote application server is potentially affected by multiple
IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0 before Fix Pack 29 appears to be
running on the remote host. It is, therefore, potentially affected by
the following vulnerabilities :
- The TLS protocol in the GSKIT component is vulnerable
to a plaintext recovery attack. (CVE-2013-0169, PM85211)
- The WS-Security run time contains a flaw that could be
triggered by a specially crafted SOAP request to execute
arbitrary code. (CVE-2013-0482, PM76582)
- A denial of service vulnerability exists, caused by a
buffer overflow on localOS registry when using WebSphere
Identity Manager (WIM). (CVE-2013-0541, PM74909)
- An unspecified cross-site scripting vulnerability exists
related to the administrative console. (CVE-2013-0542,
CVE-2013-2967, PM78614, PM81846)
- A validation flaw exists relating to 'Local OS
registries' that may allow a remote attacker to bypass
security. (CVE-2013-0543, PM75582)
- A directory traversal vulnerability exists in the
administrative console via the 'PARAMETER' parameter.
- A flaw exists relating to OAuth that could allow a
remote attacker to obtain someone else's credentials.
(CVE-2013-0597, PM85834, PM87131)
- A flaw exists relating to OpenJPA that is triggered
during deserialization that may allow a remote attacker
to write to the file system and potentially execute
arbitrary code. (CVE-2013-1768, PM86780, PM86786,
- An information disclosure issue exists relating to
incorrect caching by the administrative console.
- A user-supplied input validation error exists that could
allow cross-site request (CSRF) attacks to be carried
out. (CVE-2013-3029, PM88746)
See also :
If using WebSphere Application Server, apply Fix Pack 29 (184.108.40.206)
Otherwise, if using embedded WebSphere Application Server packaged
with Tivoli Directory Server, apply the latest recommended eWAS fix
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.4
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Web Servers
Nessus Plugin ID: 68982 ()
Bugtraq ID: 5777859247592485925059251596506053460724
CVE ID: CVE-2013-0169CVE-2013-0482CVE-2013-0541CVE-2013-0542CVE-2013-0543CVE-2013-0544CVE-2013-0597CVE-2013-1768CVE-2013-2967CVE-2013-2976CVE-2013-3029
Upgrade to Nessus Professional today!
Start your free Nessus Cloud trial now!
Begin Free Trial
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.