How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
The remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address
critical security updates :
- Update changelog, fill CVE number.
- Fix config-file access mode issue.
- Fix file access vulnerability [orabug 10142417]
- Fix local privilege escalation [orabug 10142476]
- Fix ovs agent command injection [orabug 10146644]
- Fix validate master ip command injection [orabug
- Add excutable mode to utils/upgrade.py.
See also :
Update the affected ovs-agent package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.4
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: OracleVM Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 68878 ()
Bugtraq ID: 44031440434404444047
CVE ID: CVE-2010-3582CVE-2010-3583CVE-2010-3584CVE-2010-3585
Upgrade to Nessus Professional today!
Start your free Nessus Cloud trial now!
Begin Free Trial
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.