This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is potentially
affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
The installed version of Firefox ESR 17.x is earlier than 17.0.6 and
is, therefore, potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Various memory safety issues exist. (CVE-2013-0801)
- It is possible to call a content level constructor that
allows for the constructor to have chrome privileged
- A local privilege escalation issues exists in the
Mozilla Maintenance Service. (CVE-2013-1672)
- A use-after-free vulnerability exists when resizing
video while playing. (CVE-2013-1674)
- Some 'DOMSVGZoomEvent' functions are used without being
properly initialized which could lead to information
- Multiple memory corruption issues exist. (CVE-2013-1676,
CVE-2013-1677, CVE-2013-1678, CVE-2013-1679,
See also :
Upgrade to Firefox 17.0.6 ESR or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 66475 ()
Bugtraq ID: 5985559858598595986059861598625986359864598655986859872
CVE ID: CVE-2013-0801CVE-2013-1670CVE-2013-1672CVE-2013-1674CVE-2013-1675CVE-2013-1676CVE-2013-1677CVE-2013-1678CVE-2013-1679CVE-2013-1680CVE-2013-1681
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.