This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote web server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
According to its banner, the version of Lotus Domino on the remote host
is 8.5.x prior to 8.5.3, and is, therefore, affected by the following
- A heap-based buffer overflow error exists in the file
ndiiop.exe related to the DIIOP implementation and GIOP
request handling. (CVE-2011-0914)
- A stack-based buffer overflow error exists in the file
nrouter.exe related to the 'name' parameter in a
'Content-Type' header and malformed Notes calendar
meeting requests. (CVE-2011-0915)
- A stack-based buffer overflow error exists related to
the 'filename' parameter, MIME email messages and the
SMTP service. (CVE-2011-0916)
- A buffer overflow error exists in the file nLDAP.exe
related to handling long strings in LDAP Bind
- An authentication bypass error exists related to the
'Remote Console' and 'UNC share pathnames'.
- A stack-based buffer overflow error exists in the
function 'NSFComputeEvaluateExt' function in the file
'Nnotes.dll' related to the 'tHPRAgentName' parameter
in an 'fmHttpPostRequest' OpenForm action.
Note that exploitation of several of these vulnerabilities could result
in execution of arbitrary code.
See also :
Upgrade to Lotus Domino 8.5.3 or later.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 9.0
Public Exploit Available : true