This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
Report iOS devices older than 6.1.3.
The mobile device is running a version of iOS that is older than
version 6.1.3. This version contains security-related fixes for the
following issues :
- A state management error exists related to 'Mach-O'
files and overlapping segments that could allow
execution of unsigned code. (CVE-2013-0977)
- An error exists related to the ARM prefetch abort
handler that could allow disclosure of sensitive
- An error exists related to 'lockdownd' and file
permissions restrictions. (CVE-2013-0979)
- An error exists related to screen locking that could
allow unauthorized access. (CVE-2013-0980)
- An error exists related to IOUSBDeviceFamily driver used
pipe object pointers that could allow execution of
arbitrary code. (CVE-2013-0981)
- A variable casting error exists related to the bundled
'WebKit' component and SVG handling. (CVE-2013-0912)
See also :
Apple has released a set of patches for iOS-based devices.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Mobile Devices
Nessus Plugin ID: 65633 ()
Bugtraq ID: 579675799058586585885858958590
CVE ID: CVE-2013-0912CVE-2013-0977CVE-2013-0978CVE-2013-0979CVE-2013-0980CVE-2013-0981
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.