This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
Report iOS devices older than 6.1.3.
The mobile device is running a version of iOS that is older than
version 6.1.3. This version contains security-related fixes for the
following issues :
- A state management error exists related to 'Mach-O'
files and overlapping segments that could allow
execution of unsigned code. (CVE-2013-0977)
- An error exists related to the ARM prefetch abort
handler that could allow disclosure of sensitive
- An error exists related to 'lockdownd' and file
permissions restrictions. (CVE-2013-0979)
- An error exists related to screen locking that could
allow unauthorized access. (CVE-2013-0980)
- An error exists related to IOUSBDeviceFamily driver used
pipe object pointers that could allow execution of
arbitrary code. (CVE-2013-0981)
- A variable casting error exists related to the bundled
'WebKit' component and SVG handling. (CVE-2013-0912)
See also :
Apple has released a set of patches for iOS-based devices.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Mobile Devices
Nessus Plugin ID: 65633 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now