This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a runtime environment that is affected by
The version of Oracle (formerly Sun) Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6.x
installed on the remote host is earlier than Update 30 and is,
therefore, potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities:
- A stack overflow error exists related to proxy
tunnels. (Bug #6670868)
- An error exists related to foreach loops containing
generics that can lead to javac crashes. (Bug #6682380)
- An error exists related to security exceptions in
- An error in 'URI.equals' can allow a return value of
'true' when handling escaped octets. (Bug #7041800)
- An error related to 'liveconnect' can cause secure
cookies not to be transferred. (Bug #7102914)
- SSL connectivity is broken when using the cipher suite
TLS_DH_anon_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA. (Bug #7103725)
See also :
Update to JDK / JRE 6 Update 30 or later and remove, if necessary,
any affected versions.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.4
Nessus Plugin ID: 64838 ()
Upgrade to Nessus Professional today!
Start your free Nessus Cloud trial now!
Begin Free Trial
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.