This script is Copyright (C) 2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a version of Adobe AIR that is
affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
According to its version, the instance of Adobe AIR 3.x on the remote
Mac OS X host is 18.104.22.1680 or earlier. It is, therefore, reportedly
affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Several unspecified issues exist that could lead to
buffer overflows and arbitrary code execution.
(CVE-2013-1372, CVE-2013-0645, CVE-2013-1373,
CVE-2013-1369, CVE-2013-1370, CVE-2013-1366,
CVE-2013-1365, CVE-2013-1368, CVE-2013-0642,
- Several unspecified use-after-free vulnerabilities exist
that could lead to remote code execution. (CVE-2013-0649,
- Two unspecified issues exist that could lead to memory
corruption and arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2013-0638,
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability
- An unspecified integer overflow vulnerability exists.
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe AIR 22.214.171.1247 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 64585 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2013-0637