This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 23.0.1271.97 and is, therefore, affected by the following
- Use-after-free errors exist related to visibility events
and the URL loader. (CVE-2012-5139, CVE-2012-5140)
- An unspecified error exists related to instantiation
of the 'Chromoting' client plugin. (CVE-2012-5141)
- An unspecified error exists related to history
navigation that can lead to application crashes.
- An integer overflow error exists related to the 'PPAPI'
image buffers. (CVE-2012-5143)
- A stack corruption error exists related to 'AAC'
- The bundled version of Adobe Flash Player contains
flaws that can lead to arbitrary code execution.
(CVE-2012-5676, CVE-2012-5677, CVE-2012-5678)
Successful exploitation of some of these issues could lead to an
application crash or even allow arbitrary code execution, subject to the
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 23.0.1271.97 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true