How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing one or more security updates.
- First revision of the Social API and support for
- Click-to-play blocklisting implemented to prevent
vulnerable plugin versions from running without the
user's permission (see blog post)
- Updated Awesome Bar experience with larger icons
- SVG FillPaint and StrokePaint implemented
- Improvements that make the Web Console, Debugger and
Developer Toolbar faster and easier to use
- New Markup panel in the Page Inspector allows easy
editing of the DOM
- Sandbox attribute for iframes implemented, enabling
- Over twenty performance improvements, including fixes
around the New Tab page
- Pointer lock doesn't work in web apps (769150)
- Page scrolling on sites with fixed headers (780345)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 63012 ()
Upgrade to Nessus Professional today!
Start your free Nessus Cloud trial now!
Begin Free Trial
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.