This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by
The version of Opera installed on the remote host is earlier than
12.10 and is, therefore, reportedly affected by the following
- An error exists related to certificate revocation
checking that can allow the application to indicate
that a site is secure even though the check has not
- An error exists related to Cross-Origin Resource
Sharing (CORS) handling that can allow specially
crafted requests to aid in disclosing sensitive
- An error exists related to data URIs that allows
bypassing of the 'Same Origin Policy' and cross-site
scripting attacks. (1031)
objects that allows domains to override methods of
other domains. This error can aid in cross-site
scripting attacks. (1032)
- An error exists related to SVG image handling that
can result in arbitrary code execution. (1033)
- An error exists related to the handling of shortcuts
in inline elements that can cause the application to
be redirected to malicious pages. This error can aid
in phishing attacks. (1034)
- An error exists related to the handling of 'WebP'
images that can allow disclosure of memory contents.
See also :
Upgrade to Opera 12.10 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false