This script is Copyright (C) 2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Scientific Linux host is missing a security update.
The tzdata package contains data files with rules for various time
zones around the world.
This updated tzdata package addresses the following changes to
Daylight Savings Time (DST) observations :
- Cuba is starting DST on March 16 as of 2008 (it started
DST on March 8 in 2007).
- Syria is starting DST on April 4 as of 2008 (it started
DST on March 29 in 2007).
- Iraq is not observing DST in 2008.
- Pakistan will observe DST in 2008, beginning May 31.
(This is the first time Pakistan has observed DST since
- Morocco will observe DST in 2008, beginning May 31.
(This is the first time Morocco has observed DST since
See also :
Update the affected tzdata package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now