This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host has a browser plugin that is affected by
According to its version, the instance of Flash Player installed on
the remote Mac OS X host is 10.x equal to or earlier than 10.3.183.19
or 11.x equal to or earlier than 11.3.300.256. It is, therefore,
potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities exist that
could lead to code execution.
- A stack overflow vulnerability exists that could lead to
code execution. (CVE-2012-2035)
- An integer overflow vulnerability exists that could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2012-2036)
- A security bypass vulnerability exists that could lead
to information disclosure. (CVE-2012-2038)
- A null dereference vulnerability exists that could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2012-2039)
- A binary planting vulnerability exists in the Flash
Player installer that could lead to code execution.
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 10.3.183.20 / 11.3.300.257 or
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.9
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 59428 ()
Bugtraq ID: 53887
CVE ID: CVE-2012-2034CVE-2012-2035CVE-2012-2036CVE-2012-2037CVE-2012-2038CVE-2012-2039CVE-2012-2040
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.