How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 19.0.1084.52 and is, therefore, affected by the following
cause application crashes during garbage collection.
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to 'Skia'.
- Use-after-free errors exist related to
'first-letter handling', browser cache, and invalid
encrypted PDFs. (CVE-2011-3105, CVE-2011-3108,
- A memory corruption error exists related to websockets
and SSL. (CVE-2011-3106)
bindings that can cause the application to crash.
- An out-of-bounds write error exists related to PDF
- An invalid read error exists related to the v8
- An invalid cast error exists related to colorspace
handling in PDF processing. (CVE-2011-3113)
- A buffer overflow error exists related to PDF
- A type corruption error exists related to the v8
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 19.0.1084.52 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 59255 ()
Bugtraq ID: 53679
CVE ID: CVE-2011-3103CVE-2011-3104CVE-2011-3105CVE-2011-3106CVE-2011-3107CVE-2011-3108CVE-2011-3110CVE-2011-3111CVE-2011-3112CVE-2011-3113CVE-2011-3114CVE-2011-3115
Nessus Professional: Scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreNessus Cloud: The power of Nessus for teams – from the cloud
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.