This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host has a browser plugin that is affected by
According to its version, the instance of Flash Player installed on
the remote Mac OS X host is 10.x equal to or earlier than 10.3.183.14
or 11.x equal to or earlier than 126.96.36.199. It is, therefore,
reportedly affected by several critical vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified memory corruption issue exists that could
lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-0754)
- An unspecified type confusion memory corruption
vulnerability exists that could lead to code execution.
- An MP4 parsing memory corruption issue exists that
could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-0753)
- Multiple unspecified security bypass vulnerabilities
exist that could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-0755,
- A universal cross-site scripting issue exists that could
be used to take actions on a user's behalf on any
website or webmail provider. (CVE-2012-0767)
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe Flash version 10.3.183.15 / 188.8.131.52 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true