This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host has a browser plugin that is affected by
According to its version, the instance of Flash Player installed on
the remote Windows host is 10.x equal to or earlier than 10.3.183.10
or 11.x equal to or earlier than 188.8.131.52. It is, therefore,
reportedly affected by several critical vulnerabilities :
- Several unspecified memory corruption errors
exist that could lead to code execution.
(CVE-2011-2445, CVE-2011-2451, CVE-2011-2452,
CVE-2011-2453, CVE-2011-2454, CVE-2011-2455,
- An unspecified heap corruption error exists that could
lead to code execution. (CVE-2011-2450)
- An unspecified buffer overflow error exists that could
lead to code execution. (CVE-2011-2456)
- An unspecified stack overflow error exists that could
lead to code execution. (CVE-2011-2457)
- An unspecified error related to Internet Explorer can
allow cross-domain policy violations. (CVE-2011-2458)
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe Flash version 10.3.183.11 / 184.108.40.206 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true