This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 15.0.874.120. It is, therefore, potentially affected by the following
- A double-free error exists in the Theora decoder.
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist in the MVK and Vorbis
media handlers. (CVE-2011-3893)
- A memory corruption error exists in the VP8 decoding.
- A heap overflow error exists in the Vorbis decoder.
- A buffer overflow error exists in shader variable
mapping functionality. (CVE-2011-3896)
- A use-after-free error exists related to unspecified
- In JRE7, applets are allowed to run without the
proper permissions. (CVE-2011-3898)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 15.0.874.120 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false