This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 15.0.874.120. It is, therefore, potentially affected by the following
- A double-free error exists in the Theora decoder.
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist in the MVK and Vorbis
media handlers. (CVE-2011-3893)
- A memory corruption error exists in the VP8 decoding.
- A heap overflow error exists in the Vorbis decoder.
- A buffer overflow error exists in shader variable
mapping functionality. (CVE-2011-3896)
- A use-after-free error exists related to unspecified
- In JRE7, applets are allowed to run without the
proper permissions. (CVE-2011-3898)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 15.0.874.120 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 56779 ()
Bugtraq ID: 50642
CVE ID: CVE-2011-3892CVE-2011-3893CVE-2011-3894CVE-2011-3895CVE-2011-3896CVE-2011-3897CVE-2011-3898
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.