This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host has a browser plugin that is affected by
According to its version, the instance of Flash Player installed on
the remote Mac OS X host is 10.3.183.7 or earlier. It is therefore
reportedly affected by several critical vulnerabilities :
- Multiple AVM stack overflow vulnerabilities could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2011-2426, CVE-2011-2427)
- A logic error issue could lead to code execution or
a browser crash. (CVE-2011-2428)
- A Flash Player security control bypass vulnerability
could lead to information disclosure. (CVE-2011-2429)
- A streaming media logic error vulnerability could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2011-2430)
- A universal cross-site scripting vulnerability could be
abused to take actions on a user's behalf on any
website if the user is tricked into visiting a
malicious website. Note that this issue is reportedly
being actively exploited in targeted attacks.
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe Flash for Mac version 10.3.183.10 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.9
Public Exploit Available : false