How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote database server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
The version of MySQL Community Server installed on the remote host is
earlier than 5.1.49 and thus potentially affected by multiple
- DDL statements could cause the server to crash. (55039)
- Joins involving a table with a unique SET column could
cause the server to crash. (54575)
- Incorrect handling of NULL arguments for IN or CASE
operations involving the WITH ROLLUP modifier could
cause the server to crash. (54477)
- A malformed argument to the BINLOG statement could
cause the server to crash. (54393)
- Using TEMPORARY InnoDB tables with nullable columns
could cause the server to crash. (54044)
- Alternate reads with two indexes on a table using the
HANDLER interface could cause the server to crash.
- Using EXPLAIN with queries of the form SELECT ... UNION
... ORDER BY (SELECT ... WHERE ...) could cause the
server to crash. (52711)
- LOAD DATA INFILE did not check for SQL errors sent and
even if errors were already reported, it sent an OK
packet. Also, an assert was sometimes raised when it
should not have been relating to client-server protocol
checking in debug servers. (52512)
See also :
Upgrade to MySQL Community Server 5.1.49 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.5
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 48759 ()
Bugtraq ID: 4259642598425994262542633426384264342646
CVE ID: CVE-2010-3676CVE-2010-3677CVE-2010-3678CVE-2010-3679CVE-2010-3680CVE-2010-3681CVE-2010-3682CVE-2010-3683
Upgrade to Nessus Professional today!
Start your free Nessus Cloud trial now!
Begin Free Trial
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.