This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote application server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1 before Fix Pack 31 appears to be
running on the remote host. As such, it is reportedly affected by
multiple vulnerabilities :
- It is possible for Administrator role members to modify
primary administrative id via the administrative
- An unspecified cross-site scripting vulnerability in the
Administration Console. (PK97376)
- An error when defining a wsadmin scripting
'J2CConnectionFactory' object results in passwords being
stored unencrypted in the resources.xml file. (PK95089)
- An error related to the ORB ListenerThread could allow
remote, authenticated users to cause a denial of service.
- An information disclosure vulnerability in SIP logging
could allow a local, authenticated attacker to gain
access to sensitive information. (PM08892)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists when the
'-trace' option (aka debugging mode) is enabled since
WAS executes debugging statements that print string
representations of unspecified objects. (PM06839)
- The Web Container does not properly handle long
filenames, which may cause it to respond with the
incorrect file, resulting in the disclosure of
potentially sensitive information. (PM06111)
- An error occurs when the Web Contained calls
response.sendRedirect with a Transfer-Encoding:
chunked, which could cause a denial of service.
- WS-Security processing problems with PKIPath and
PKCS#7 tokens could lead to a security bypass
- An Out-Of-Memory condition related to the
Deployment Manager and nodeagent could lead to a
denial of service. (PM05663)
See also :
If using WebSphere Application Server, apply Fix Pack 31 (184.108.40.206) or
Otherwise, if using embedded WebSphere Application Server packaged with
Tivoli Directory Server, apply the latest recommended eWAS fix pack.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.2
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Web Servers
Nessus Plugin ID: 45430 ()
Bugtraq ID: 3905139056395673970140277403214032240325
CVE ID: CVE-2010-0768CVE-2010-0769CVE-2010-0770CVE-2010-0774CVE-2010-0775CVE-2010-0776CVE-2010-0777CVE-2010-1650CVE-2010-1651CVE-2011-1312
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.