This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by several
The version of Safari installed on the remote Windows host is earlier
than 4.0.4. Such versions are potentially affected by several
- An integer overflow in the handling of images with an
embedded color profile could lead to a crash or
arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2009-2804)
- Multiple use-after-free issues exist in libxml2, the
most serious of which could lead to a program crash.
- An issue in the handling of navigations initiated via
the 'Open Image in New Tab', 'Open Image in New Window'
or 'Open Link in New Tab' shortcut menu options could
be exploited to load a local HTML file, leading to
disclosure of sensitive information. (CVE-2009-2842)
- An issue involving WebKit's inclusion of custom HTTP
headers specified by a requesting page in preflight
requests in support of Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
can facilitate cross-site request forgery attacks.
- Multiple issues in WebKit's handling of FTP directory
listings may lead to information disclosure, unexpected
application termination, or execution of arbitrary
See also :
Upgrade to Safari 4.0.4 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true