This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote directory service is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
The remote host is running eDirectory, a directory service software
from Novell. The installed version of Novell eDirectory is affected
by multiple issues :
- NDS module is affected by a heap overflow vulnerability
(Bugs 396819 and 396817).
- Windows installs of eDirectory NDS module are affected
by a remote memory corruption vulnerability (Bug 373852).
- LDAP module is affected by a buffer overflow
vulnerability (Bug 373853).
- Windows installs of eDirectory LDAP module are affected
by a memory corruption DoS (Bug 359982).
- HTTPSTK is affected by two heap overflow vulnerabilities
affecting 'Language' and 'Content Length' headers in
HTTPSTK (Bugs 379882 and 379880).
- HTTPSTK is also affected by a cross-site scripting
vulnerability (Bug 387429).
See also :
Upgrade to eDirectory 8.8 SP3 or later.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.3
Public Exploit Available : true