This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE system is missing the security patch epiphany-5102
The Mozilla XULRunner 1.8.1 engine was updated to security
update version 184.108.40.206.
This includes fixes for the following security issues:
- MFSA 2008-10/CVE-2008-0593 URL token stealing via
- MFSA 2008-09/CVE-2008-0592 Mishandling of locally-saved
plain text files
- MFSA 2008-06/CVE-2008-0419 Web browsing history and
forward navigation stealing
- MFSA 2008-05/CVE-2008-0418 Directory traversal via
- MFSA 2008-03/CVE-2008-0415 Privilege escalation, XSS,
Remote Code Execution
- MFSA 2008-02/CVE-2008-0414 Multiple file input focus
- MFSA 2008-01/CVE-2008-0412 Crashes with evidence of
memory corruption (rv:220.127.116.11)
Install the epiphany-5102 security patch by using 'yast', for example.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3