This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote database server is affected by multiple issues.
According to its version, the installation of DB2 on the remote host
is affected by one or more of the following issues :
- A local user may be able to gain root privileges using
the 'db2pd' tool (IZ03546).
- The 'b2dart' tool executes a TPUT command, which
effectively allows users to run commands as the DB2
instance owner (IZ03647).
- A buffer overflow and invalid memory access
vulnerability exist in the DAS server code (IZ05496).
- An unspecified vulnerability in 'SYSPROC.ADMIN_SP_C'
- An unspecified vulnerability exists due to incorrect
authorization checking in 'ALTER TABLE' statements
See also :
Apply DB2 UDB Version 8.1 FixPak 16 or later.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 30153 (db2_81fp16.nasl)
Bugtraq ID: 275962768027681
CVE ID: CVE-2007-3676CVE-2007-5757CVE-2008-0698
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.